Michael Bradley — Personal Injury Attorney has been providing legal services to clients throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island since 1985. In 1990 he started his own law practice focusing on helping people who have been injured by negligence or professional malpractice.
Some of my successful case results include:
- $2.7 million result in a medical malpractice case involving a medication error
- $1.5 million result in a burn case related to a propane explosion
- $1.2 million settlement in an uninsured motorist case
- $300,000 verdict against a Rhode Island State Police Officer
- $1 million verdict against a Connecticut hospital
- $700,000 settlement related to an intersection collision in New London, Connecticut
- $350,000 recovery against the New London, Connecticut Police Department
- $300,000 recovery against a New London Connecticut convalescent home
In addition to my work on behalf of personal injury victims, I have achieved outstanding results for clients with legal needs that involve insurance claims, workers' compensation, legal malpractice or civil rights violations committed by the police and other government authorities in Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Contacting My Office
For a free consultation, call my Connecticut or Rhode Island law offices directly or send me a brief e-mail message. Evening, weekend and in-home consultations are available by appointment. If you choose to hire me and I can accept your case, you will not be expected to pay me anything unless I obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Please click here to send me an email.